There are some fish that are prominent along our coastal areas that pack a punch, or a really painful sting to be exact.
Did you know that catfish, have a poisonous barb that can cause excruciating pain for many hours if you happen to touch it? These fish are regarded as venomous sea creatures along with the stone fish ad scorpion fish.
They cause a puncture wound with their poisonous spike or barb, and the venom causes immediate severe ai and swelling.
Treatment is immersion in very hot water (45oC) for up to 90 minutes… Does not seem like fun, does it?